Thursday, August 30, 2012

Scots ready for Saturday's opener

I spoke with Coach Pscodna this morning and he is ready to get the season underway.
The Scots have had some great practices during the preseason and will have 114 players on the roster.
Junior quarterback Jarrett Leister will start the season under center. Fans will notice a change in the offense as the Scots move to a rush first, pass second style of play. Remember the Scots open the 2012 season this Saturday at home against Heidelberg University at 1 p.m. I'll have a full game preview in Saturday's print and online tomorrow afternoon. I also plan to post game updates on the Morning Sun Facebook page as well as on my Twitter page throughout the season.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'll have a full game preview in http://customcorntoss.com Saturday's print and online tomorrow afternoon.

February 21, 2013 at 4:20 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home